How to Make Your Freelance Business Recession Proof
Steady, high-paying clients who need your help are still out there. But you need to know where they are and how to get them.
The Fearless Freelancer: How to Thrive in a Recession gives you an easy-to-follow, proven process for doing this—from a freelancer who’s thrived during two recessions and now, during the COVID-19 recession.
The print book is available on Amazon now. The e-book will be available in early October.
Get Steady, High-Paying Clients
Whether this is your first recession or you’ve been through this before, The Fearless Freelancer will show you how to:
- Boost your confidence so you can stay calm and focus
- Stand out in a sea of freelancers so clients choose you
- Make freelance marketing as easy as tying your shoes
- Find high-paying clients that still need freelancers now
- Create marketing that will attract those clients
- Succeed in a recession even if you’re a new freelancer
Free Bonus Content
Also get dozens of checklists, templates, and other tools to help you recession-proof your freelance business, including:
- Simple Strategic Plan for Surviving the Recession
- The Ultimate LinkedIn Profile Checklist for Freelancers
- Awesome Freelance Website Template.
Lori built a 6-figure freelance writing business in 18 months and thrived during two recessions through marketing. She loves helping talented freelancers succeed in good times and in bad through her proven freelance marketing process.
Learn more about Lori.